- 1991 ADA Standards for Accessible Design The Department of Justice published the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) title III regulations, which included the ADA Standards for Accessible Design (1991 Standards), on July 26, 1991.
- 2010 Standards for Accessible Design The Department of Justice’s revised regulations for Titles II and III of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) were published in the Federal Register on September 15, 2010. These regulations adopted revised, enforceable accessibility standards called the 2010 ADA Standards for Accessible Design, "2010 Standards."
- ADA Guide for Small Businesses
- ADA Regulations and Technical Assistance Materials
- ADA Tax Benefits
- ADA Title III regulations (2010)
- ADA Title III Technical Assistance Manual
- American Council of the Blind
- Fair housing Act Design Manual
- National Council on Disability
- California Department of Housing & Community Development Provide leadership, policies and programs to preserve and expand safe and affordable housing opportunities and promote strong communities for all Californians
- CASp Program
- Certified Access Specialist Institute
- Division of the State Architect CASp Program
- Division of the State Architect- California Compliance Reference Manual
- State of California Division of the State Architect